Team Nominations have closed and Registrations have opened
Player Self Registration Guide
- Head to the “NCF Registration Page”
- Click on Start My Registration
- The Play Football online registration screen will appear. Click on “Get Started”
- If you don’t have a Football Account then click on Create Account, if you do have an account then Sign in
- Select participant you are registering (myself, linked person or new person) and then click “Continue”
- Select the appropriate product from the list provided.
- Product details – this screen will provide you with a breakdown of the registration fee for your information, click “Continue”
- Check and update the personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Profile Photo “Select Profile Image” and browse from your device, and then click “Continue”
- International Transfer Clearance– Answer question accordingly to proceed
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so.
- Acknowledge Terms and Conditions by clicking on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions and Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
- Payment Options Screen
- Input “Vouchers/Coupons codes” only applies to NCF players who have contacted the NCF Registrar for payment plans
- Enter your credit card details and click Pay Now to complete the registration.
- Confirmation message – select “Finished” or “Perform another Registration”.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following to help you:
- Visit the Support page on the Play Football website. This page contains articles and videos that may be of assistance to you: https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions/22000106487
- Contact the Play Football Support team by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (02) 8880 7983 (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm)
If you have more questions please contact Blake, the NCF Club Administrator. You can also contact
any members of the NCF Committee if you have any questions. If you need advice or help, please
ask now and don’t leave it until the end of the season.
- General enquiries to Blake at: email@example.com
- Registration enquiries to Jo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual looking for a team enquiry to Karen at: email@example.com
- Referee enquiries to Blake at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment enquiries to Anthony at: email@example.com