Player Registrations for the 2020/21 season are now open.
If you have nominated a team and been accepted into a competition, please advise your players to register using this link. If you have any problems registering, please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not register as an individual player. If you don’t have a team to register with, please contact the NCF Secretary, Karen Mann for information about the wait list.
Team Nominations for the 2020/21 season are now closed.
Team nominations open Tuesday 1 September and close Sunday 13 September 2020 or before if team numbers reach venue capacity. This season there will be some changes to competitions and rules to comply with Covid-19 restrictions at all venues. The NCF Committee has decided that we either needed to have a modified season of futsal or no season at all. We hope you will support the changes as we know that most kids will just want to play. The most important changes are:
· No spectators are allowed until social distancing rules are eased. Most venues do not have room for spectators so only players, three team officials, referees, NCF staff and committee members will be allowed to enter venues. Unfortunately, this means we will not be running competitions for our youngest teams, U7, U8 & U9 as parents cannot attend games.
· All participants who enter venues must follow Covid-19 protocols which will be explained before entry.
· Participants must clear the venue immediately after their game has finished. Participants in following games will not be allowed to enter until the venue is cleared. Get in, play, get out!
· Due to the need to clear venues prior to games, NCF has had to schedule games further apart resulting in reduced court time for the season. This means all competitions will have a maximum of eight (8) teams per competition. Team entry will be based on first in, first served.
· The season will be ten rounds rather than twelve as in previous seasons.
· Players can only play for one team to ensure maximum participation and can only play one year up.
· Teams play each other once, followed by a two-week final series, then grand finals.
· Competition rules will be updated to reflect the changes in the season.
The 2020/21 season will be 10 rounds and important dates are as follows:
- Season starts (Round 1) Friday 16 October and Sunday 18 October 2020
- Friday 27 and Sunday 29 November 2020; no games as some venues unavailable
- Friday 4 and Sunday 6 December 2020; last games before summer school holidays
- Friday 5 and Sunday 7 February 2021; games resume
- Friday 5 and Sunday 7 February, and Friday 12 and Sunday 14 February 2021; Semi-Finals/Play-Offs
- Friday 19 and Sunday 21 February 2021; Grand Finals
For full details of all changes please refer to our Registration information document which can be found on our Documents page.
How to Register (after your team has been accepted)
- Go to the Play Football website: https://www.playfootball.com.au/player
- Click on “Player” > “Register Now” – “Register to Play”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
Note: It is recommended that you use a current web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox or Safari) to register using MyFootballClub. Internet Explorer is not recommended as it has been associated with the display of duplicate invoices (if this happens to you make sure you only pay one!).
More information about using MyFooballClub can be found in the Registration Info document on our documents page.
The only method of payment from this season moving forward is online via credit card when you register. If you would like to organise a payment plan instead please contact us directly.
What your Fees Cover
- Capital Football and Football Federation of Australia fees (these include player and volunteer insurance);
- online registration costs;
- referee fees;
- court hire and NFC running costs; and
- end of season awards.